The Board of Directors consists of nine members, without deputies, who are elected by the Annual General Meeting for a period of one year. Three members with deputies are appointed by the Swedish employee...Read more
The main task of the Audit Committee is to oversee the processes of Electrolux financial reporting and internal control in order to secure the quality of the Group’s external reporting.
The Audit Committee’s tasks include:
- To review the financial reporting.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the internal control, including risk management, concerning the financial reporting.
- To follow up the activities of the internal audit function Management Assurance & Special Assignments as regards to organization, recruiting, budgets, plans, results and audit reports.
- To oversee the external audit and evaluate the work of the external auditors.
- To review, and when appropriate, preapprove the external auditors’ engagements in other tasks than audit services.
- To evaluate the objectivity and independence of the external auditors.
The Audit Committee is also tasked with supporting the Nomination Committee with proposals when electing external auditors and auditors’ fees.
The Audit Committee is comprised of three Board members: Torben Ballegaard Sørensen (Chairman), Fredrik Persson and Hasse Johansson. The external auditors report to the Committee at each ordinary meeting.
At least three meetings are held annually. Additional meetings are held as needed.
CategoriesThe Board of Directors
Read more within The Board of Directors
The Electrolux Board is comprised of nine members without deputies, who are elected by the AGM, and three members with deputies, who are appointed by the Swedish employee organizations in accordance with Swedish labor...Read more
The main task of the Board is to manage the Group’s operations in such a manner as to assure the owners that their interests, in terms of a long-term good return on capital, are...Read more