There are always opportunities at Electrolux, whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out. We encourage you to explore our open positions and apply on-line for any of the openings listed.Read more
Students and graduates
“When I graduated, I knew that I wanted to work for an international company, in an international environment, and so I started at Electrolux, a Swedish multinational. This is where I grew and learned to work with diverse opinions and people.
This is where I learned leadership, sometimes being the youngest but still heading the team. And this is where I learned the importance of being team oriented.
At Electrolux, we offer our employees a unique opportunity to grow by offering development opportunities in a wide area of fields and in diverse locations. If you like responsibility, are proactive and like challenging experiences – I encourage you to explore the broad opportunities in various functions that Electrolux provides!” Ann Gårdmark, Director of Talent Management
For International Internships
We are happy to provide international internship opportunities at a number of our offices worldwide in cooperation with AIESEC. Please visit www.aiesec.org to find out more.
For Masters Thesis Writing/Local Internships
We encourage you to check our current vacancies for available openings in your city.
For general queries on careers within Electrolux, consult our contacts.
Typical recruitment process in Electrolux
- Applicants apply online for specific available vacancies on the Career Web
- Applications received in the Electrolux recruitment system
- Confirmation sent upon reception of application in the system
- Pre-screening of received applications
- Applicants will be notified pre-screening result
- Preliminary Test for pre-selected applicants (applicable in certain cases)
- Interviews conducted with HR & Hiring Manager
- Reference check (applicable in certain cases)
- Feedback of selection process of candidates
- Offer proposal to the selected candidate
- Selected candidate accepts or rejects offer